Dear friends of SunPAC,
SunPAC is temporarily closed for all public events following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Sunday 22nd March limiting non-essential gatherings to help minimise the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are saddened to suspend our public events, but the health and well-being of our audiences, the community, performers, staff and volunteers is our highest priority and we support the government and health authorities in their efforts to manage this situation.
We acknowledge the global reach of this crisis and the uncertainty this has created for each of us as individuals and as a community, and the effect on our friends and family here and overseas. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we deal with this crisis.
All advertised events until the end of May have been cancelled. Bookings for events from June onwards currently remain open. Should it be necessary for SunPAC to remain closed for longer, we will notify you via our website (www.sunpac.net.au/default.asp) and social media. Full ticket refunds will be provided for any cancelled events.
Our staff are working remotely to manage your ticketing and venue hire enquiries. For ticket enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3323 9650, and for venue hire enquires please email email@example.com or call (07) 3323 9629. We are also working behind the scenes to reschedule events and plan great events for the future.
Our thoughts go out to you, our performers, casual staff and volunteers who are deeply affected by this situation and we thank you for your ongoing support. We look forward to celebrating our community and to seeing you at SunPAC again soon.
The SunPAC team
1. The right of admission is reserved by the venue's management
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary
3. This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent
4. Generally, there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and/or as provided in the Industry Ticketing Code of Practice
5. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue's auditorium
6. Mobile phones, pagers and other communication devices must be turned to silent before entry into the venue's auditorium
7. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to the venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program if any or at the interval.
8. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
9. Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
10. If further conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
Tickets will be available to pick up from the SunPAC Box Office 60 minutes prior to each performance. If you have selected Print@Home tickets, your tickets will be emailed to you at time of purchase and you must either print these tickets or display the ticket on your phone to gain entry to the theatre.
You are able to choose your own seats when booking online, by phone or in person. A seating plan is available on the website when booking tickets unless the event is a general admission event (no seating allocation).
If you do not wish to choose your own seats, when booking online please select the 'choose the best seats for me' option. You will always be allocated the best available seating and your group will not be split.
Unfortunately, no. SunPAC is unable to hold tickets without payment. Tickets must be paid for in full at the time of the booking to guarantee the seats are yours.
The only exception is group or school bookings. If you are making a group booking for 10 or more people we will put your seats on hold for a short time to allow you to collect payment from your group. For more information on Group Bookings please phone the Box Office on (07) 3323 9650.
If you require specific seating or need to remain in a wheelchair for the duration of a performance, please let our Box Office staff know at the time of booking. Box Office staff are then able to ensure that you have the best seating arrangements for your needs and advise on parking and access to the venue. SunPAC is a fully wheelchair accessible venue.
SunPAC does accept Companion Cards for all SunPAC Presents shows. A Companion Card is issued to people with a disability who have a lifelong need for attendant care support in order to participate in community activities and attend venues. As an affiliate to the Companion Card program, SunPAC provides Companion Card holders with a second ticket for their chosen companion at no cost.
These tickets can only be booked in person or by calling SunPAC Box Office on 3323 9650. The cardholder must provide their Companion Card details when making the booking and present the valid ID card to receive their free companion ticket from the SunPAC Box Office one hour prior to the event.
Everyone entering SunPAC's Theatre must have a ticket, including children sitting on your lap under the age of two. Children sitting on your lap and under two require a ‘Babes-in-Arms’ ticket, which is usually free and can be obtained from our Box Office on the day of the performance. If a child becomes unsettled they may need to be taken out to the foyer as not to disrupt the performance.
If you’re attending a performance with allocated seating please come to the Box Office when you arrive at the venue and supply staff with the name the tickets were booked under and we are able to re-print your tickets for you.
If it is a general admission event or your lost ticket is part of a group booking, please visit our Box Office on arrival and we will assist you as best we can.
A transaction fee of $4.50 applies to all bookings made through the SunPAC Box Office and Sunnybank Community & Sports Club Reception, regardless of whether it is booked online or over the phone. This is a one-off fee of $4.50 per transaction (not per ticket).
The transaction fee is used to cover the costs of running and maintaining the ticketing system.
Providing your personal information can be helpful for a number of reasons:
- If your tickets are stolen/lost we can trace them to you and reissue the ticket if you are attending an event with allocated seating (tickets cannot be reissued for general admission or events with non-allocated seating)
- If an error occurs that we were unaware of at the time of sale we can correct it
- If we need to change your seating, we can contact you before the performance, ensuring a hassle-free event for all
- If a show is cancelled we are able to contact you regarding your refund.
Although these occurrences are rare they do happen and it does help us to serve you better. And, if you have given us permission to do so, we can send you information on events and special offers.
Going to the theatre can be an exciting experience, especially so when some shows feature special effects and others challenging language, themes and adult content. However, we know that some patrons may wish to avoid productions with such content for personal, moral or health reasons.
SunPAC makes every effort to communicate the presence of such experiences through its marketing campaigns, webpage information and at the time of booking, however if you have any concerns please always be sure to ask when booking your ticket.