Terms & Conditions
Ticketing Terms & Conditions of Sale
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary
- This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent
- Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and/or as provided in the industry Ticketing Code of Practice
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance
- If further conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue
Refunds and Cancellations
WHEN AM I NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND
CHANGE OF MIND
A Member is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you change your mind about the Ticket purchase, unless the refund policy in place at the time of the Ticket purchase indicated a refund would be made available.
DISLIKE OF OR DISSATISFACTION WITH EVENT
A Member is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you did not enjoy the Event or were dissatisfied with the performance at the Event.
FAILURE OR INABILITY TO ATTEND EVENT
A Member is not required to provide a refund or exchange where you are unable to attend the Event for reasons including, without limitation, your illness, the illness of any person accompanying you to the Event or other person for whom you need to care, transport failure or delay, or where you choose not to attend the Event for which you purchased the Ticket. You are encouraged to investigate ticket and travel insurance which may cover your loss in some of these circumstances.
A Member is not required to provide a refund or exchange where you arrive late to an Event and are refused entry on the grounds that latecomers will not be admitted or are delayed admission or re-admission until a suitable break in the performance. If latecomers are not to be admitted, this should be made clear in the Terms and Conditions or in pre-Event information provided to you.
REFUSED ENTRY OR EVICTED
A Member is not required to provide a refund or exchange where you have been refused entry to or evicted from the Venue in any of the circumstances outlined in section 15 of the LPA Ticketing Consumer Code.
PLEASE REFER TO THE LPA TICKETING CONSUMER CODE
Lost or Stolen Tickets
In the event of a lost or stolen ticket please notify SunPAC Box Office as soon as possible. Duplicate tickets will only be issued an hour prior to the performance from the SunPAC Box Office.
Change of Artist
The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
Suitability for Children
Based on the information and advice provided by the producers of a production, SunPAC will advise of its suitability for children in the description of each performance. It is up to the parent/guardian to check relevant web links/video footage to determine