Terms & Conditions
Please note: Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale apply due to COVID-19 Government regulations. Click here to view.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions of Sale
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary
- This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent
- Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and/or as provided in the industry Ticketing Code of Practice
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance
- If further conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue
Refunds and Cancellations
Our refund policy has changed for the COVID period. Please see this here.
All transactions are final. No cancellations or refunds are given on completed bookings unless the performance is cancelled. No refund will be given for tickets that are downgraded to a performance or concession type of lesser value.
Ticket exchanges are only permitted when upgrading a ticket to one of higher value for the same performance, not between events.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
In the event of a lost or stolen ticket please notify SunPAC Box Office as soon as possible. Duplicate tickets will only be issued an hour prior to the performance from the SunPAC Box Office.
Change of Artist
The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
Suitability for Children
Based on the information and advice provided by the producers of a production, SunPAC will advise of its suitability for children in the description of each performance. It is up to the parent/guardian to check relevant web links/video footage to determine